Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another Obama Myth


Another Obama Myth

Summit County, Colorado
Gary Lindstrom gary@garylindstrom.com

When someone tells me that they are going to have to pay a lot in taxes for the Obama Stimulus Plan I always congratulate them for making so much money. Only those making more that $250,000 a year will pay any additional tax. That is only 2% of the population that makes over $250,000 a year. God bless them if they make that much. God bless the other 98% of us who will not have to pay any additional tax. g

No comments yet